Sat, 05 Nov|
Khwaeng Thung Phaya Thai
MELANIE JANE IS IN BANGKOK FOR THE FIRST TIME! This is your chance to experience her legendary Perfume Masterclass. Experience an Odyssey through fragrance. Create your own perfume under the guidance of Melanie Jane and enjoy fine dining.
TIME & LOCATION
05 Nov 2022, 09:00 – 18:00 GMT+7
Khwaeng Thung Phaya Thai, 315 Thanon Ratchawithi, Khwaeng Thung Phaya Thai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
A CPD UK ACCREDITED COURSE
Join Melanie Jane, on a journey through fragrance whilst discovering your signature scent and learning about the principles of perfumery. Only two events available in 2022, inside the iconic Phaya Thai Palace - Bangkok!
- LEARN how to train your nose like a professional perfumer.
- DISCOVER the perfume triangle, fragrance families, and classic perfume themes.
- UNDERSTAND which fragrances complement and enhance each other, whilst experimenting with rare and exotic oils, like super extra grade Ylang-Ylang, normally reserved for Chanel perfumes.
- EXPERIMENT with our collection of quality oils, and create your own signature scent to take home.
- UNDERSTAND the business side of perfumery and discover packaging, branding, and marketing techniques.
- SCENT SAFETY and what you need to know about perfume ingredients, allergens, and prohibited or restricted fragrance materials.
- SAVOUR fragrant and flavourful delicacies created by our own Cordon Bleu Chef.
- EXPERIENCE delicious drinks, from juices and teas to fine wines and vintage champagnes.
- RECEIVE a completion certificate accredited by the CPD UK.
Melanie Jane has been creating natural fragrances since 1998 and has taught more than 3000 students worldwide about the art of perfumery and aromatherapy. She recently created a fragrance for global brand Carlsberg and has developed perfume making activities for Toyota. READ MORE >>>
Melanie Jane provides personal guidance throughout, as she reveals valuable advice and perfume making techniques from her 25 years of experience in the fragrance industry.
Includes all materials used, a workbook and formula charts, your own perfume, refreshments and lunch, and a completion certificate.