Mon, 20 Mar|
Perfume Masterclass France - Afternoon Session
Introduction to Perfumery for beginners. Discover secrets of fragrance making and create your own signature scent whilst enjoying Prosecco and Pastries in this exciting perfume masterclass hosted by Melanie Jane.
TIME & LOCATION
20 Mar, 13:30 – 17:00 CET
Labastide-d'Armagnac, 40240 Labastide-d'Armagnac, France
FUEL YOUR FIRE FOR FRAGRANCE IN THIS EXCLUSIVE PERFUME WORKSHOP BY MELANIE JANE; Author of FRAGRANCE IS MY FAVOURITE F-WORD
“Hello! I'm Melanie Jane, host of this amazing CPD accredited perfume workshop.
The year 2023 marked the twenty-sixth anniversary of the year I stumbled into this scented rabbit hole. The fragrance industry is the most fascinating one I’ve ever encountered, and I'm passionate about sharing my knowledge. I love to educate engagingly, so your imagination will be aroused, and your mind will be enriched.
To date, over 4,000 students worldwide have taken my online and live classes. I've developed perfume activities for Toyota and created a fragrance for Carlsberg. I have three best-selling online courses on Udemy where students rave about my teaching style. At my Scent Studio, in the heart of the Armagnac region of France, I provide personal guidance and show you how to create your own twist on a classic fragrance base.”
The Masterclass is aimed at beginners, so don't worry if you know absolutely nothing about perfumery.
During the class you will experience an Odyssey through Fragrance....
- DISCOVER the intoxicating perfume triangle, fragrance families and perfume themes such as Oriental, Chypre and Fougere
- LEARN which fragrances complement and enhance each other, whilst experimenting with over 65 exotic and rare oils such as Oudh, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Frangipani, and Super Extra Ylang-Ylang.
- CREATE your own SIGNATURE SCENT to take home. Choose from a 10ml or 30ml. Ticket prices vary.
- BROWSE through the 1,000+ perfume bottles, perfume books, and rare perfume advertisements.
The workshop includes:
- Formula charts, pen, notepad. and workbook.
- Your own 30ml perfume to take home.
- Tea, coffee, juice, water.
- A glass of prosecco and French pastries.
- A personalised CPD accredited certificate – Introduction to Perfumery.
Read the reviews of previous workshop participants.
Classes are limited to 4 people.
Private parking available on site.
Hosted by Melanie Jane; founder of The Scent Academy. member of the CPD UK, creator of fine fragrances, and Published Author.
From €95.00 to €135.00
From €95.00 to €135.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
+€2.38 service fee
+€2.38 service fee