Mon, 17 Jul|
Summer Scent School | France
Experience the ultimate beginner's Perfumery workshop with Melanie Jane in her stunning Scent Studio in Southwest France. This CPD accredited course spans over 5 days, allowing you to immerse yourself in the fundamentals of fragrance and explore over 100 exquisite perfumery ingredients.
TIME & LOCATION
17 Jul, 09:30 CEST – 21 Jul, 19:00 CEST
Labastide-d'Armagnac, 40240 Labastide-d'Armagnac, France
Get ready for an immersive journey into the enchanting world of natural perfumery!
Indulge in the art and alchemy of scent creation with Melanie Jane's exclusive 5-day CPD accredited course. With only four spots available, this is your chance to experience the magic of perfume-making in Melanie Jane's Scent Studio, nestled in the breath-taking Armagnac region of France.
Led by renowned expert in Natural Perfumery, Holistic Therapy, and Beauty, Melanie Jane, this intimate course will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to create your own signature scents. With her innovative KYSS principle, you'll learn how to design and create bespoke fragrances that truly reflect your unique personality and style.
Using Melanie's simple and confidence-boosting techniques, you'll unlock the secrets of aromatherapy principles and the therapeutic benefits of essential oils. Craft natural fragrances tailored to specific moods and ailments and discover the joy of scent creation.
THE COURSE FEE IS INCLUSIVE OF:
· CPD accredited certificate in Natural Perfumery.
· A 63-piece raw materails kit to take home!
· All materials used during the classes.
· Product making receptacles and ingredients.
· Any accords or perfumes made during the course.
· Refreshments, and daily light lunch.
· Workbook and formula guides.
· End your course in style with a celebratory champagne and pastry platter around the pool.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Evolution and fashion of fragrance.
- How to get familiar with your perfumery materials.
- How to train your ‘nose’ like a pro.
- How to create simple fragrance accords.
- How to structure well-balanced perfumes.
- How to find inspiration for your perfumes and stick to your goal.
- Your perfume personality and how it helps with oil choices.
- Aromatherapy principles.
- Why you should understand the therapeutic benefits of essential oils.
- How to make feel-good fragrances.
Ideal for anyone looking to expand their knowledge of perfumery in a picturesque setting, don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from the best and create something truly magical. Book your place now and embark on an unforgettable scent adventure!
The course is conducted in English, and although the course is non-residential, we've got you covered. There are a variety of boutique hotels, B&Bs, and private apartments nearby, and we offer a *pick-up and drop-off service each day.
BRILLIANT BONUS - THE KIT!!!
You will recieve a complimentary 63-piece perfumery ingredients kit worth $280! Check out "La Petite Parfumerie" online.
Melanie’s Recommendations for accommodation:
The quaint villages of Saint Justin and Labastide are a 2-minute drive away from the Summer School location and Betbezer-d'Armagnac is just 2.5 miles away. If you don’t have a car, we can offer a courtesy collection and drop off on each day of the course (*this free service is only available if you stay in one of the mentioned nearby villages).
Further afield, and for those who like to splurge...
Welcome and Introduction
Evolution and Fashion of Fragrance
Summer Scent School-France
+€47.50 service fee
+€47.50 service fee0