Sat, 14 May|
The St. Regis, The Palm, Dubai.
Scent Symposium - Private Label Perfume | DUBAI
Learn how to start your own private label perfume brand with Melanie Jane. Connect with industry experts who can help you realise your dream. Discover the steps you need to take to be successful in this lucrative yet competitive industry. Or just learn how to create a perfume for your brand!
TIME & LOCATION
14 May 2022, 10:00 – 19:00
The St. Regis, The Palm, Dubai., The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
THE SCENT SYMPOSIUM – A GUIDE TO PRIVATE LABEL PERFUME.
For the first time, Melanie Jane reveals her easy guide to creating private label perfumes. AND why you should avoid the new trend of 'FAST FRAGRANCE'.
STRICTLY LIMITED PLACES!
SUPER EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE UNTIL END FEB 2022…
Perfumes are not just for celebrities and big brands.
The fragrance industry is booming, and continued to thrive during the pandemic, proving it's a business that refuses to slow down. Discover how you can have your share of this very lucrative perfume pie. Your own perfume is no longer a fragrant fantasy, but a reachable reality!
The Scent Symposium is hosted by Melanie Jane, who is celebrating 25 years of finding herself in this fragrant world!
Melanie has worked with global brands like Carlsberg, for whom she created a promotional perfume, collaborated with Toyota to develop scent making activities at their 2020 Supra launch, and held perfume masterclasses at the Burj Al Arab.
A renowned fragrance trainer with over three thousand students worldwide, Melanie also designs fragrances for international candle and perfume brands, has her own fragrance range, and creates private label perfumes, some of which have featured on billboards in Times Square NY & Sloane St. London.
Throughout the day, you’ll learn the RIGHT steps you need to take to design your own branded fragrance or perfume line. Avoid common pitfalls, discover how to be successful in this highly lucrative industry, and have the rare opportunity to pick Melanie’s brains for insider information.
Hear from guest speakers in the industry, who will shine a light on the way things work and how you can partner with them for your perfect perfume!
WHO IS IT FOR?
☑️ ENTREPRENEURS – start a fragrance brand, whether it be perfume or home fragrance.
☑️ CLEANING COMPANIES – create a bespoke, lingering wake in your client’s home or office. Better than bleach any day!
☑️ RETAILERS – increase sales by choosing the right seasonal scent.
☑️ MALLS – create an enticing environment for shoppers.
☑️ HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS – an alluring aroma for potential buyers
☑️ LUXURY BRANDS – expand your portfolio of goods.
☑️ FASHION DESIGNERS – a cohesive perfume to complement your collection.
☑️ INTERIOR DESIGNERS – leave a lasting impression on your clients with a bespoke fragrance.
☑️ HOTELS – a perfume that offers guests a memorable scent souvenir.
☑️ INFLUENCERS – a perfume for your followers and fans.
☑️ CORPORATIONS – forget pens and mugs for giveaways, a company perfume will ensure your brand stands out and customers remember you!
“Hello, I'm Melanie Jane, a serial entrepreneur, with a passion for perfume!
This industry is the most fascinating I’ve ever encountered, and I have a unique perspective of the business. I have my own fragrance range, I teach people how to make them, I develop private label scents for clients, and I work closely with perfume houses and packaging facilities, so I know how things work from all sides.
I’ve consulted with clients who have taken my advice, achieved massive success, and gained the confidence to work with experts to develop their own fragrances.
Then, there’s the clients who’ve gone against my advice by doing it their own way and have either been disappointed with the supplier they chose or failed miserably without understanding why.
If you listen to my methodology and take notes of the steps you need to take, you'll get off on the right foot to having your own PRIVATE LABEL PERFUME.
PLUS, I will connect you with the experts who help me, and my clients create retail ready perfumes.
I LOVE empowering people into making brave decisions that will change their lives and better their brands!
I hope to see you at this premium event, where I’ll teach you everything I’ve learnt about private label, in just one day!”
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER:
THE FRAGRANT SIDE
• The power of olfaction - perfume is more than a great smell.
• How smell is linked to memory, and how to use it to your advantage.
• Using fragrance as a branding and marketing tool.
• How successful retailers use fragrance to increase sales.
• Evolution and fashion of fragrance.
• Fragrance 101 - a guide to the structure of scent.
• Why you need to understand the fundamentals of fragrance, even if it’s just the basics.
• Your perfume personality revealed.
THE BUSINESS SIDE
• The easy way to start a private label perfume business.
• Forget pens and mugs as corporate giveaways, perfume is the way to go. It costs the same with more impact!
• How to find inspiration for your perfume.
• The perfume juice and how to write a brief for your scent.
• How to communicate your brief to a perfume house.
• Costs to consider when you start a perfume line.
• The bottles and caps, what your options are for your budget.
• The outer packaging, your choices for customisation.
• Current trends and how to avoid gimmicks.
• MOQs and custom designs.
• Branding and standing out in a crowded market.
• Business basics and legal requirements.
• The realities of production and managing your expectations.
• A reality check of what is and isn’t possible.
• The profitability-you’ll be blown away!
1. A complimentary online consultation with Melanie Jane worth $285!
2. A comprehensive booklet with everything discussed during the day.
3. A limited-edition perfume from Melanie Jane's 2022 collection.
4. Complimentary access to Fragrance 101 online, worth $145.
5. A signed copy of Melanie Jane’s Fragrance book.
• Arrival refreshments – pastries, muffins, fruit, hot & cold soft drinks.
• Lunch with house wine and soft drinks.
• Champagne reception with canapés, and a chance to mingle.
THE SYMPOSIUM IS CONDUCTED IN ENGLISH
**The price for the symposium is inclusive of VAT, and no other hidden charges will apply.**
SUPER EARLY BIRD TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLY UNTIL FEB 28th
Taking place at The St. Regis hotel, Palm Island, Dubai.
Arrival ReceptionVanderbilt Foyer
THE POWER OF PERFUME & WHY PRIVATE LABEL
- Ticket type
SUPER EARLY BIRD TICKET
$200 OFF THE FULL TICKET PRICE!PriceUS$499.00Sale ended
- Ticket type
EARLY BIRD TICKET
$100 OFF THE FULL TICKET PRICE!PriceUS$599.00Sale ended
- Ticket type
LATE BIRD TICKETPriceUS$699.00Sale ended